“You're wele!(不用客气!)”说着,尤成竹的脸上闪过一丝狡黠的笑。
******************************************************************
此时,一条波光粼粼的河面上,正映着一张不算太年轻的西方女子的脸。这名西方女子痴痴的望着水中那不算年轻的脸,并轻轻的在脸上抚摸着。
突然,女子从包里拿出一把匕首。她恨自己那张不算年轻的脸,她一刻都不想再见到那张脸,她想毁掉那张她再也不想看到的脸。
就在她狠下心来将匕首划向自己脸的时候,一名男子突然出现,并一把拽住了她。
“Miss Bella, you can't treat yourself like this!(贝拉小姐,你不能这么对自己!)”男子道。
“Who are you? What does it matter to you about how I treat my face?(你是谁?我对我的脸怎么样关你什么事?)”贝拉道。
“When people are old, why can young people rise to power, and when they get older, they have to give way!(人都有老的时候,凭什么年轻人就可以上位,年纪大了就要让位!)”男子一脸愤慨的道。
听男子这么说,贝拉一脸茫然的望着男子。
“Miss Bella, I know everything about you. I feel very sorry for you, and I want to help you!(贝拉小姐,你的事我都知道了,我很为你感到不平,我要帮你!)”男子道。
“Can you really help me?(你真的能帮我吗?)”听男子这么说,贝拉一脸激动的道。
“Of course, I will definitely help you!(当然,我当然会帮你!)”男子道。
“How can you help me?(你怎么帮我?)”贝拉迫不及待的道。
“Of course, you need to identify your boss Kao Feier's weaknesses. Only by grasping his weaknesses can he promise with you.(当然要找出你老板考非儿的弱点了,只有拿捏住他的弱点,他才会对你妥协。)”男子道。
“But he has no weaknesses.(可是他没有弱点。)贝拉道。
小主,
“How could it be? As long as he is a human, he will have weaknesses. He is not a god, how can he(怎么可能?只要是人就会有弱点,他又不是神,怎么可能没有弱点呢!)”男子道。
“But he really doesn't have it!(可他确实没有啊!)”贝拉想了一会儿道。
“Don't be in such a hurry to answer me for now. You go back and think carefully. When you think of it, just let me know.(先不用那么急着回答我,你先回去好好的想一想,什么时候想到了,通知我就行。)”男子道。
“Why are you helping me?(你为什么要帮我?)”贝拉问道。
“Because I am also like you, an abandoned person!(因为我也跟你一样,是个被抛弃的人!)”男子满怀仇恨的道。
******************************************************************
几日后,贝拉和男子再次秘密的约在了一起。
“How is it, Miss Bella? Have you thought of it?(怎么样贝拉小姐,你想到了吗?)”男子问道。